Notice of Public Meeting
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Lincoln
The Town Board of the Town of Lincoln, Buffalo County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting in the Town of Lincoln for Tuesday June 14th, 2016, 5pm. The town chairperson, or a designee, has provided communication of this public meeting to the assigned newspaper.
Meeting held at: Lincoln Town hall S1491 State Rd 88 Alma, WI
- Call to order.
- Reading of minutes of prior Public Meeting and approving minutes after any errors have been rectified.
- Introduction of guests
- Introduction of Public Meeting objective by Chairman
- Review list of unanswered questions from the Town’s Zoning Committee meeting held on June 1st, 2016
- Discussion and possible action on potential zoning changes within the Town of Lincoln
- Future zoning committee meeting date if required
Dated this 5th day of June, 2016.
Meeting notice posted or published as follows: Town Hall, Ponderosa Tavern, Buckknuckles, and Clerk’s home office.
Carolyn Thomsen, Town Clerk